Built with a full dose of brawn and brains, the VS1882 walk-thru is designed with comfort, convenience and fishability at top of mind, while a 175-horsepower rating adds the ideal blend of performance and economy. Its broad beam delivers stability and solidity and the expertly sculpted Deep V hull glides over rollers and chop. A multitude of storage compartments from bow to stern keep your gear organized, dry and at hand while a skid-resistant cockpit flooring delivers sure footing all day long. Aerated livewell/baitwells are found in both decks, and rear jump seats fold down to create deck space and up for additional seating. Finally, a custom-matched Ranger Trail® trailer rounds out this standout package.
- All-welded, heavy-duty construction for strength and rigidity throughout
- Three matching fishing seats, driver seat slide
- Skid-resistant, marine-grade vinyl flooring
- Wide-open layout for safe and simple rigging
- Fore and aft aerated livewells